E-book solutions for solving movement problems
Does this look like you
You need the MOVEMENT CURE...
Return to top...
Does healthy movement cure?
- Yes!- By taking the load off the damaged part (the body is a team of moving parts, and
often it is simply a matter of redistributing the movement load).
- Yes! - By using therapeutic exercises to promote tissue healing and alignment. Physiotherapists use
exercises to cure you. Pilates instructors use the same exercises to maintain you.
The difference is that in Pilates, we make the exercises as fun and doable as possible.
Otherwise you wouldn't do them - right?
Will movement alone cure?
- You should seek medical advice. You should also seek health advice that doctors
cannot provide. Always keep an open mind.
- You should seek and receive therapeutic massage - BUY THIS BOOK! - Clair Davies, Trigger point Massage
- You should eat good food. Fresh and fermented is best. Avoid sugars,
artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated oils (aka - "trans fats", "margarines").
Don't eat packaged foods!
What's here for you?
- Authored by a veterinarian turned Pilates instructor and Bowen therapist. At age 50, I am enjoying running
(and movement in general) more than I ever have in my entire life.
- Zero hype books.
- Quality RESEARCHED information about the exercises and movement retraining that changes lives.
- Inexpensive because I want to help you, not fleece you.
- If I haven't tested it on me, I've tested it on clients or associates.
If you put the work in, IT WORKS! - movement can be fun!
About the Author...
PayPal Membership No Longer Required!
© Bruce Thomson, EasyVigour Project